Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Monday, March 3, 2014

NEW V.I.P List - Sign up for my Newsletter

This weekend was the first of my Rapid-Fire two day online shows! It has been a great success and I have decided to continue these shows that will be available exclusively open to my VIP member list!

All you need to do to join in that list is to sign up for my Newsletter! It's that easy!

And what do you get for signing up?
  • You will be the first to know when Seraphim Bears has a new bear available through my two day Rapid-Fire online shows
  • You will have exclusive payment plans/ Layaway plans and choices of payment styles
  • You will be privileged to Free Giveaways held at Seraphim Bears
  • You will also receive special surprises in your packages when receiving an adopted bear! 
This weekend, at the first Rapid-Fire online show, Cordelia found her new forever home... Thank you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment