Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Almost Show Time

With the help of Cindy Malchoff (our show coordinator and fellow artist) it has now been finalized that Mum and I will not have to move to a different hotel! So happy to hear this for Mum! I am sorry to hear that this comes at the price of one of our guests having to cancel their trip to the show.

We are looking forward to our trip and have had a full car tune up which is a good thing too as there were some issues. Passports are in order, suitcase is packed and Mum will be here in just one and a half days!

I am excited to meet everyone and see all my old friends at the show and so sad that I will miss my friend Cheryl Hutchinson from Bingle Bears who has prior commitments this year with family. We have still not seen each other in person since our bear exchange and I still want to give her a hug! Ahhh well... maybe next year or possibly the year after!

Hay, did I mention that I am now going to be in the Teddies Worldwide Christmas online show? How fab! I love that show! It will be the next show I am beginning to work on when I arrive back from Binghamton!

Well... I guess that is all the news for now... I will have my camera with me and hope to take lots and lots of wonderful photos in Binghamton and will be posting them here upon my return so be sure to check back soon!

1 comment: