Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Teddies Worldwide Teddy Bear EXTRAVAGANZA

Hello Everyone: Seraphim Bears will have SIX never before seen bears this weekend beginning Friday March 22nd at 4:00pm NEW YORK - Eastern Standard time! Here is your link for the show:

 TEDDIES WORLDWIDE - EXTRAVAGANZA


This is the preview bear for Seraphim Bears: Her name is Roselyn and you can place your votes for your favourite bear on the Teddies Worldwide site until March 22 at noon!



 The show ends on March 24th!

Wishing you all a very wonderful weekend and I hope you enjoy the show!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, just been looking at your blog. I just love your bears. I have had a blog for some time now, but never really made full use of it. Have now decided I really must try to post something at least once a week!! I've found your photography tips very good. I never seem to get the best of my bears in photographs.Speak soon, perhaps.
    Best wishes Lindsey at Lane's End Bears.

    ReplyDelete


  2. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete