Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Emails!

This is a very special time of year... busy for a lot of us but filled with the magic that keeps us going.

Yesterday after a long day at work I came home to an email from one of my collectors and it just made my day! Every once in a while you get those days and when they arrive during the holidays they are even more special. Here is the photo she sent of her three Seraphim Bears and all their friends underneath the tree. Thank you Ingrid.

The Pink one is Kawartha, the Cream one with rusty bell is Cozy and the little teeny bunny on the sleigh is The White Rabbit and  soon one more will be joining the hug, just in time for the holidays too.


Today I have a local craft show to do and I had magical dreams of a day filled with Christmas. I hope that some of you will be able to make it to Corbyville for the Mistletoe Magic show  Mistletoe Magic. It's supposed to snow today... that would be our first snowfall this year which I always feel brings in the spirit of Christmas.

I also received another email today from Josh Scott of Craftsy. I wanted to share with you a part of that email as I thought it was beautifully written and heartfelt too:

Making is different. It is special, meaningful and long-lasting in a world full of disposable items. It stretches us to do things we never thought we could do, enables us to enjoy child-like pride over something we have created, connects us to people in our community and around the world and perhaps most importantly, creates cherished moments and memories that are sure to out-live us.
So, thank you for being a maker. 

Thank you for enriching the lives of your friends and family members through your creations.

Link to Craftsy 

I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will be back soon!


2 comments:

  1. What a great holiday display, bears really go with Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comments and emails are the icing on the cake. Your bears look great under that tree.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete