Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TBIMMT - Day 30 Ryan Dunn and Zachary Hartwell

Today's Word:



Reflections of Yesterday...
If you don't know who Ryan Dunn is, he is one of the cast of Jackass...
If you don't know who that is either you might have seen Ryan recently on Minute to Win It raising money for his children's charity accompanied by his friend Steve-o.

Early Monday morning Ryan (age 34 as of last week) was out with friends, celebrating a deal they had just signed. He drove home... or at least he tried to. Unfortunately he did not make it home and neither did his friend, Zachary Hartwell (age 30) who was in the passenger seat of his Porsche. Toxicology tests are being done and to this point they think excessive speed may have been the cause of the accident however, at this time, no one knows for sure, he may have been intoxicated. The car crashed off the highway and caught on fire. Needless to say there are a lot of people in morning today and Seraphim Bears and all here would like to extend our condolences to the families and friends of Ryan and Zachary.

Roger Ebert made a silly post (silly... I am using this word to be kind). He posted his point of view far too quickly on his facebook and twitter accounts only to be bombarded with responses that were all rather unattractive. Maybe Roger should stick to movie critique and forgo adding his two bits where they are not asked for. His point of view was speculative as no one yet knows whether the men were intoxicated. It is possible but still... moments after the crushing news and all a man in his position can say is something which can be taken as hurtful. His words most obviously ring true... don't drink and drive but geesh... the way he said it was a bit cruel.

There are a ton of links if you would like to read more and I will not post photos of the crash here either... there are lots of links where you can view this if you wish to.

My wrist is still sore as is my thumb and I have picked up some sort of bug which is making me feel nauseous! I am home early from work and will now go to sit with my babies on the cough and maybe do some hand sewing if I can stomach it!

See you tomorrow... can you believe tomorrow is the final letter! Z!

I am trying the cutting out of all white food, no grains, and no sugar or added salt to see how I feel. I honestly don't know how I will do with this but it's worth a short term try. I'll let you know how it makes me feel.

There bears are really coming along nicely now! I took some photos yesterday but they are not downloaded yet into the computer so .... soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment