Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Monday, June 20, 2011

TBIMMT - Day 29 Big Kisses and Hugs

No workout yesterday... my hand is really sore and I am trying to take it easy.

I don't think I can do the no dairy things etc... so I have decided not to bother. There is too much to do right now with the show coming up quickly and the order for Silly Bears also! But I will be careful all the same!

I had a fabulous day of work yesterday out on our deck in the sunshine and worked on my bears! It was wonderful. I took breaks for my hand several times and did a bit of gardening and finally got my front of the house garden cleaned up.

I thought it was going to be a rainy day today but with a little wish yesterday the day is predicted to be as lovely as yesterday so I will soon be heading out to the deck again with my puppies! I have a few more bears to get together but I got 6 bears stuffed and finished! Whaaawhoooo! Now they all still need their final touched of outfits or bows etc but they are finally actual BEARS! This takes a real load off ... now I can see them and they are alive!

I will post a sneak peak photo soon but for now... it's all secret!

Have a very wonderful day and know that me and the bears are sending you kisses and hugs on this beautiful day.

Today letter is X:




No comments:

Post a Comment