Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Thursday, June 16, 2011

TBIMMT Day 26

Todays words were:



 Tapioca is delicious! I only could find the pudding type but it was still great after so many years of not having any!

As for the Tender part of my day... well, I did try! I dropped a carboy right into my husbands gut while falling forward at the same time so there was some real force behind that fall too! Poor guy... I more like tenderized him.

I got the armature done on the gallery bear and I am about to attach some heads. I also did some paw pad painting today. We were semi busy but that is pretty good! Tomorrow is always ridiculously busy so there will be now extra time at work but maybe when I get home!

Today we decided it was time to fight back with our loud neighbours and so we brought our cheep getoblaster outside and cranked up the tunes! They were shocked! We were too but what can we do! Anyway, I think we made our point but only time will tell... they moved their noise inside and we turned off the music. I've never had to do anything like that before but geesh... I mean, you move into a nice area and just take over with your loud music and swearing at the top of your lungs on your deck (which overlooks our backyard)? I don't mind the kids... I kind of like that laughter of the children playing in the back pool but the adults hollering at them and swearing too! No! It was time to fight back. Today was PUNK ROCK... next time well try COUNTRY! Hahahaha Hopefully there will not be a next time.

Not sure about my workout today... sore wrists but I will try to get something in before bed for sure! I am really hoping I can start seeing some bears finished soon! It makes me a bit tense when things are all at that state of incomplete with the show so close now! Deep breath~ I know it will all come together!

Be back tomorrow with more on progress on all accounts!

Tomorrows Word:

 1
Having or seeming to have the ability to be everywhere at once; omnipresent





No comments:

Post a Comment