Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Thursday, June 9, 2011

TBIMMT - Day 19 Almost

It's 9:41 pm
You got me here...
My right hand is in pretty rough shape with lots of pain.
I cannot sew
I did not workout this morning because of the pain
But I could not write if I did not workout
so you got me her tonight
typing is hurting too but I had to say THANK YOU
I just finished my workout and simply fast forwarded past the power yoga
so I did not have to put pressure on my wrist
But I did the rest - I skipped strenght and lifting weights and did the
sweat routine again without the ab work
Now I am tired
I was tired before I started

My poor little bears are waiting for me and I cannot work!
I am stressed about that!

But for tonight...
I sleep!

PS. I don't know a word for tomorrow...please send suggestions if you're out there reading this. It has to begin with the letter "N"

Thank you again for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment