Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

TBIMMT - Day 18

It was a day filled with love at least in my heart. We were slow at work today and so I was able to get some bear work done there which always brings love to my heart!

I got up early and did my workout on level 1 -2 today to get myself back into it without injury. I feel tired now but am working on my gallery bear for the Teddy Bear Artists Invitational while I watch/listen to some TV. She is going to be wonderful and I am so excited to finally be working on putting her together. I also waxed a number of noses this evening and will tomorrow start to do the painting and staining for the paw pads. Everything is still in a state of not complete but things are getting closer which makes me happy.

Tomorrows Word is:

1
The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects or forces by invoking the supernatural
2
The practice of using charms, spells or rituals to attempt to produce supernatural effects or control events in nature
3
the exercise of sleight of hand or conjuring for entertainment
4
A mysterious quality of enchantment

So that's it for now. Tomorrow I will do my strength workout and take it easy too. I sprained my thumb somehow so I have been wearing a tenser glove at work and even sometimes at home although I cannot sew with it on so I have to go slow and make no sudden movements! I really hope it feels better soon.

Have a great night and don't forget the draw for FIZZER will be really soon - July 1st - Canada Day! So if you haven't already and would like to enter just send me an email!

I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment