Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TBIMMT - Day 17 I'm Back

I am back!

So I never actually got to put my DVD in the machine but I did stand there and do my workout from memory at my Mum's place while they went out for a party. I did opt to walk 20 minutes either way to and from the Train station to the ballet instead of taking a cab. We did walk again the next day for about 2 hours also along Ottawa street so I could hunt for fabrics and ribbons for my bears!

I did have some treats! I have to admit that I did but I made good choices. I had a mini blizzard one day but had a very healthy dinner with salad and salmon and some nice potatoes. My Mum and I did really well all in all and just for fun I weighed myself today and although I cannot remember the exact number it was about 1 pound less than when I last looked at the scale!

Tomorrow I will be back into the swing of things with my regular workout and I did track today. I also set up a agility course in the backyard for my pups and we did that for a while... all of us had sooooo much fun and we are all pooped.

However, there is no rest for me as I am behind in my goal dates. I did get some bear stuff done while I was away but not as much as I had hoped. I sprained my thumb and it is really giving me grief so I am trying to push ahead and do other things for the bears that do not irritate the thumb more. Lifting a ton of buckets today was not the best for it either but I have to get the job done. I wore a tenser glove today all day to help support it.

So ... I'm back in the saddle.

Tomorrows word is:


1
A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person
2
A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection

 

Unfortunately we were not permitted to take ANY photos at the ballet and they did not have a program with any photos either... Boooo! But I can tell you it was fab!

Okay, I'll be back with a new word and more news tomorrow and hopefully some kind of photos ... I know I have not posted an image in some time! Sorry! I will try to do better!

See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment