Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tomorrow is the BIG day!

So the day is finally almost here... The wedding day of William and Catherine!

Have you been invited? Will you be there dressed to the nines and rubbing elbows with the Jones's?

I have a quick little post for this morning but as you can imagine today is a busy day getting all the last minute preparations ready for my attendance tomorrow to the royal wedding. I will be back tomorrow with a fun post to help you celebrate the wedding and will also post more to share how I did also!

Here is a little video for you to enjoy for those of you who have not seen it as yet and if you are viewing this on the hive you will have to pop on over to my actual blog to see it.







2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! Michele you always find the best videos. I loved, loved, loved it. I remember waking up very early in the morning to watch Diana marry Charles. I will be there tomorrow with bells on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your plans to celebrate! I look forward to seeing all the happiness too!

    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete