Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Monday, March 14, 2011

I like a bear to have a tummy but not a tummy to bear on its maker...

Ahrrr! Jillian and I went head to head again today... after I did a 20 minute shovelling of snow from my backyard. I am pooped.

My skin feels like I just swam in the salt water... all tight and dry. Yuck... better hit the shower but I did not want to get in there until I shared some news with you all...

Bella May found her forever home right after the show closed. I want you all to know that I am HAPPY to do layaway at any time just email me and we will arrange something that works for us both.



The show was absolutely fabulous and I would highly recommend it to all of you.... no wait, what am I saying... there is only room for a few of us so... I take that back. Hahahahaha But really it was a really high class show with fabulous artists and Daphne ran that show like a tight ship! We sailed our way out there and made new shipmate friends.New collectors on the bow looking forward to find new bears to take to their new forever homes! It was fabulous!

I also want to tell you that I purchased two more of Jillian's workout DVD's today: a yoga one (I love yoga. So does my dog... I will try to get photos for you) and a front of the body one and I got a Marisa Tomei workout DVD too! Who knew? But she does have a wicked body, you have to agree.

Okay, again a BIG thank you to all who adopted and all who shared the Enterprise as we sailed into cyber space with all our bears... what is wrong with me? Too much downward dog I think! Hahahaha

Okay I am off to work on bears for the April Teddy Bears On Vacation show in Toronto and then the URSA awards with Valerie Rogers (there's new categories for this competition too!) and my gallery piece for the TBAI show in NY. There is much work to be done.

I do have a bear up for adoption on Ebay and her name is LONDON. She is one of my favourite bears and had been with me for a while but I am ready now to let her find her new forever home.

Here she is:







No comments:

Post a Comment