Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I hate Jillian Michaels

Okay, I don't REALLY hate her, as a matter of fact I am sure one day I might even LOVE her but I can tell you, that day is a long time coming.

I purchased two of her workout videos recently thinking... how hard can the Biggest Looser workout be. I mean I am pretty fit. I have a few pounds to loose but I am noting like the contestants on that show so ... how hard could it be?

I have done two of Jillian's workouts in two weeks, one from each DVD. I cannot finish them without stopping. I cannot finish them without stopping many times throughout the DVDs.

The woman is screaming at me... actually she doesn't scream at all in her DVDs but I can see her screaming at me the way she does to the contestants on the biggest looser in my head. And I am really trying!!! "I am trying!" I scream back to her (in my head)! I don't want to be a baby and say I can't do it so I push... PUSH for the body you want; I scream this to myself (in my head). And still I have to stop!

I could not face her after my workout last week until tonight and I thought... okay JILLIAN... I'll show you. I'll just do your other DVD instead! This one was even harder than the first. I was completely beside myself that I could not keep up!

I WANT to LOVE her! I DO! But right now I HATE JILLIAN MICHAELS!





No comments:

Post a Comment