Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sneak Peek ~ Last two bear for the Tampa Bear Show

Well, my snow day today allowed me to get the last two bears completed for the Tampa Bear show:

Bianca is the larger ivory bear (20") and Hero (12") is her little well loved bear. Hero's right arm is detachable ~ he is part of my Parabear series.



I hope you like them. I am really looking forward to the sunny south especially after today's STORM in which we got a ton of snow and we are STILL getting it. I have been out shovelling paths in the backyard for the puppies (you have to do this when you have small doggies) and I am tired and a bit sore! But those babies are worth every bit of it! I love to watch them play in the labyrinth created by snow trails!

Now off to pack my suitcase! Only 14 more days till we fly!


3 comments: