Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rediscovering Jane

Hello All

Well today is a snow day for me and I am lucky enough to be able to stay home today and finish up the last touches on the last two bears that will be coming with me to Tampa for the bear show with Bright Star Promotions.

I had been looking around on line yesterday to see if I could find some particular mohair and in my search I ran into a very familiar name...

I am sure many of your remember and loved Jane Perala bears...





Well maybe some of you are like me and did not realize that Jane stopped making her bears, according to Jane whom I wrote yesterday, 4 years ago.

And some of you may not know that Jane is now making FABULOUS hand blown jewellery which you can find here at her website...

Jane Peralal Designs Ltd.

Her work is just a lovely as her bears were and although Jane and I do not know each other she was one of my inspirations when I first began my bear making journey so I wanted to share her new found love with you all.

I hope you enjoy your journey rediscovering Jane Perala as much as I did.


1 comment:

  1. wonderful bears, Michele! Wishing you lots of customers on the show!
    have a great day
    hugs
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete