Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Monday, January 31, 2011

Time for a PUG break!

Time for a Pug Break:

As most of you know I have a pug and today my husband found these two commercials on Youtube so I thought we should all take a little pug break and have a laugh together... hope you enjoy them.





Now I am off to sew sew sew! I'm almost ready for my Tampa show and will have 17 bears up for adoption! I cannot wait to get to the sunny south! We are about to get hit with a HUGE snow storm on Wednesday. They are calling for such a bad one I stalked up on all the freezer supplies I could get my hands on! Even if the power goes out there is always the BBQ so best to be prepared! Maybe I will have some photos come Wednesday... maybe they'll be wrong and the sun will come out instead!

Have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! I especially LOVED the second one!! How cute was that?!!

    WOW! Seventeen bears! I'm REALLY impressed! I figure if I can get 10 bears done for TBAI, I'll be very, very happy. You're going to have a FABULOUS show and it's going to go WELL!

    Enjoy the snow day!
    Heaps of Hugs,
    Cheryl

    P.S. Thank you so much for your sweet kindness! I've been thinking a lot about what you said--it was really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure Cheryl. I look forward to meeting you and sharing time with you at the TBAI show!

    ReplyDelete