Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Monday, November 22, 2010

Bear show a BIG success !

The Teddy Bears On Vacation show was a great success and we had a wonderful time. I sold 8 bears! It was sooooooo much fun and my Mum was a great help.

We also won third place for best costume (we were dressed as Pa and Ma from the poem "Twas the Night Before Christmas") and won a lovely dinner at the Keg!

The show was very fun and I am now preparing for my next show in February in Tampa, Florida!

I met a ton of wonderful artist and collectors and even blog followers!




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 3rd place win and your lucky bears for finding new homes! Shows are such fun - I wish I had the time, energy and money to do them all.

    Your table looks nice too!

    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your display looks so beautiful Michele. I love how you used the tulle, it looks like a fairy tale. The perfect backdrop for your bears. Glad you had a good show. I hear the Tampa show is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful!! Congrads on a great show!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! you two KILL me! i love it!
    xoerin

    ReplyDelete