Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vavacious Divas

Hello everyone

Well it's almost here... Just a few more days till all hallows eve and the parties seem to be in full swing.

Today I wanted to share with you a party my Mum attended a couple days ago and she was nice enough to share them with me and all of you. This is but one of the very fun ladies only groups my Mum belongs to called the Vivacious Divas.


Here she is in full Mad Hatter gear! Nice job!


Look at all that participation! Looks like fun! Lovely aren't they!


Well... there's always more than one of us who is a bit mad...

I am just thrilled to see the Alice fans out there in full swing this year! It has really been a fabulous year for me in that regaurd as there is ALICE ALICE everywhere!

Thanks for sharing Mum!


1 comment: