Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Year Round


I wanted to share with you some of the Halloween art that is in my home on a regular basis.



My favourite pillow that I made a few years back



My favourite wall hanging that I purchased before I ever quilted for myself



These are the paintings I purchased at a yard sale a couple of years ago ... $2 for all of them! I Love them!


This is my Day of the Dead quilt top that I finally finished and now need to quilt. It is made from the most wonderful scull fabric. Did I ever mention that I live with skulls? My husband loves them and I have gotten use to them... maybe tomorrow I will post all the skulls in my life...

Funny Huh? A teddy bear maker with a world of skulls surrounding her...


My beautiful star which hangs in my kitchen

You can make a wish here whenever you feel like it!


I simply love this painting
The Magic Circle



No comments:

Post a Comment