Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Friday, October 8, 2010

BREAST CANCER WEEK

Okay I know this isn't really a Halloween post although Breast Cancer is scary. I decided to post these photos of J and I, along with my Mother In Law and J's Grandma in the Breast Cancer walk a few years back.

ALL have been touched by this terrible disease and we are trying to do our part to help find the cure. I have lost my friend Debbie and J's two aunties are survivors...

Here we are in Toronto: My J did the entire marathon on his stilts... He spent the next day in serious pain and very ill due to over exertion but I am so proud of him... we raised a bunch of money for them and were tremendously supported by the staff and patrons of Jack Astors in Scarborough! Thanks again to everyone!















No comments:

Post a Comment