Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bird Watching

Here are two more of the bears checking out the rainy weather today... or more likely watching the birdies. Just a sneak peak of two more for the show.



I will have some time this weekend to work together with Priscilla (my new Singer featherweight) on some more of the bears and I think I will get a real jump on things but one never can tell what unforeseen adventures might pop up in the meantime... Priscilla is a dream to work with and I am looking forward to spending this rainy afternoon with her and the bears to come.

I also have a little shopping to do today to get some nice threads and possibly some new ribbons and other adornments for the bears. Should be a really fun day and I will try to get some fun pictures for the photos.


Have a wonderful weekend everybody!

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment