Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's Winter and I LOVE It

Well, I woke up this morning with a fresh snow fall once again and they say we have a storm on the way tomorrow... GOOD! It's winter and I love it. Okay, I am not a huge fan of the cold however the beauty of winter is untouchable and I love the fact that it settles us. We get things done in winter that need to be attended to in our homes. I have started my winter organization and hope I will have a newly cleaned and organized house soon.

Today however I am off to work... I have a bear mid-stuffed so I will bring her along with me in hopes of getting that completed and bring a movie to pop into my laptop to entertain me while I work. If we are not busy I like to be prepared to do what I love best... bears. I am looking forward to seeing this one completed as I feel I am getting close now to the image I am hoping to create with the new design but only time will tell.

Breakfast was wonderful yesterday however it turned out my husband made it for me and not the other way around as I had planned. I suppose I should go now and eat also, something light and healthy would be nice but left overs are more likely! Have a wonderful day today! Bear Hugs to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment