Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pumpkin






Well I am back as promised with the new photo of our very generous gift. A very dear friend who is now retiring for good and is a wood worker gave my husband and I a wooden box that is over 100 years old. It was made by his father for his father's uncle and let me tell you, it is just beautiful. The key was lost some time ago to open the top but with some gentle hands my mother in law was able to release the lock without any damage to the box. The treasures that were in the box were just amazing also for both my husband and myself. I hope you will enjoy it's beauty as much as we are! Thank you Bob for such a beautiful and cherished gift!

Pumpkin, also enjoyed the box!!! If you are interested in Pumpkin this bear is still available for adoption on my website at www.micheleseraphim.com! I am thrilled to finally have some lovely shots of Pumpkin that really show his personality!

Have a wonderful evening everyone, I'm off to my quilt guild now so will have more stories tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment