Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Friday, January 29, 2010

A new Rose has bloomed

Hello everyone:

Last night my husband and I received our welcome package in the mail to tell us more about our little girl that we are now sponsoring from Uganda. Her name is Rose and she is a little girl of only 5yrs. She has the same birthday as my husband. It was such an incredible exprience already to see her little face and read more about her! We are very much looking forward to being a part of her dreams and hopes.

Today I worked some more on the new bear and she is coming a long wonderfully. I can tell you that she is a nice lilac colour and her aging has gone just perfectly. Her nose will soon be attached and her little hat and then it will be photo shoot time!

As for the Valentines bear that is now complete and photos taken, she will be up for adoption very shortly. I would like to have her up directly after the "Bear for Haiti ~ HOPE" adoption has finished. By the way, HOPE is doing very well so far... together we WILL be helping Haiti ~ Thank you all! It is bringing such joy to my heart to know that this little bear is bridging the gap and will soon have not only offered the adoptee the joy of owning her but also and most importantly helping people of Haiti in this despirate time! I couldn't be more proud of all of you for reaching out to help.

Have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment