Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Monday, January 25, 2010

Cuddling up with Hope


Hello everyone

Well, what a day! So all the work I did yesterday on sorting and saving all my photos... 3 out of 13 discs contain information and all the rest either will not open or have nothing on them. There must have been something wrong with the discs! Can you imagine. I lost everything!... I plan to plead with a computer wiz tomorrow in hopes she can somehow find my images as I lost ALL of my bear photos! ALL OF THEM!!!

Lets move on though shall we... before I cry!

Okay so my Haiti bear is ready and will be up for adoption on Wednesday of this week at around 10pm Eastern standard time. There is no reserve set on this bear and she has a VERY low start price! 100% of her proceeds will go to the Clinton Bush Fund for aid to Haiti! This is a double great opportunity for you to own a beautiful bear as well as make a big difference in the lives of so many that desperately need us!

She will be up for sale on ebay as a 7 day auction and I will post her link on Wednesday night right here on the blog!

I am going to sign off now as it has been a long day with too many frustrations... time for a bath in hopes that my little bear will bring hope to so many in need. With focus on that I can not possibly worry about lost photos!

Thanks for listening and I hope you win this pretty little girl... she will surely have you falling in love as soon as she offers you that big bear hug!

3 comments:

  1. Michele, Hope is SUCH a beauty!!! I know I'll be bidding!
    Heaps of Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous little bear, I just love her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thank you ladies. Photo class tonight and working on another wonderful little girl bear and wish I could stay home with her... hehehehe. The auction for this pretty gal starts tomorrow night and I will post the link in the evening around 7:00pm at the latest!

    Have a great night

    ReplyDelete